Pages

Why? my blog title "Better2me"

As a woman, mother, and wife my first instinct is to take care of those around me. I nurture those I love in many ways through out the day, but sometimes find myself neglecting me. Recently I realized that I need to nurture myself as well. So this blog is about ME!!!!! What fills my heart; my simple life of kids, husband, animals, home, and creativity. For being better2me leads me to be better to those I love.

Monday, August 13, 2012

Meme meme meme memeeeeeeeeeeeee


So, I'm kinda liking this meme thing......it gives me a subject to write about that is lighthearted, but also gets me thinking about other things in my life. Thanks kendra. (ps thanks for making me learn, from the last meme, how to tag other blogs.)

What do you eat for breakfast? Not a breakfast person, in fact my least favorite meal of the day and my husbands favorite one to go out for, so I usually have a cappuccino, hot or iced depending on the season. Then around ten or eleven I will eat something like leftovers or a sandwich, then around two I am hungry for a snack, then dinner.

What's your favorite television show? Flying Wild Alaska is a show all of us LOVE, Suits, Leverage, White Collar, and cheesy Sci- Fi shows.

What did you want to be when you grew up when you were in kindergarten? A Vet. Until I had chemistry in high and realized I would never pass the science and math classes needed.


What food would you never eat? Veal, I use to work down the street from a veal farm and seeing them restrained in little boxes upset me greatly. Of course there are other things that can't eat cuz my stomach wouldn't let me, but we won't go into those.

When was the last time you got a speeding ticket? A few years ago, with my girlfriend Melanie, coming back from Mammoth. Darn those sneaky highway patrol men.

How many pairs of shoes do you own? Like Camen and Kendra I'm going to guess, but unlike them I know I will over estimate cuz I don't have very many. I'll say 10 pairs at the most.

What are your favorite blogs? My blogs change depending on my mood and what I am interested at the time, but I always read Kendra's The Adventures of the Headless Family, Carmen's Mom to the Screaming Masses, Posie gets Cozy by Alicia Paulson, and just started Debby's Just Breath.

What's your guilty pleasure? Chocolate and sweet tea, if I could give up these I would be soooo skinny.

How many hours a night do you sleep? It varies every night.

Have you ever had a nickname that you hated? In school they use to call me Karen the red baron, it use to drive me crazy until I realized it wasn't even bad, and just darn right stupid. My dad use to call me Kegglebee, which he shortened to Keggy, which I love. My family calls me "K" which people who don't know me well think my name is actually "Kay" .

What are you afraid of? Same as the rest, losing my husband or kids, also failing at anything.

Tag! You're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

about me

Alta Loma, California, United States
I am a newly, 3 years, transplanted California, who has found her heart in Northern Idaho. Married to my better half, Kevin, for 34 years, we live on ten acres with a pond, a barn with 23 antique John Deer tractors, 18 chickens and four labs (3 fox red, 1 chocolate) My hubby took an early out from United during this Covid situation, but still works full time as a flight examiner, we are learning how to empty nest to its fullest. Only thing that would make life better is if our children and daughter in law lived closer.