Pages

Why? my blog title "Better2me"

As a woman, mother, and wife my first instinct is to take care of those around me. I nurture those I love in many ways through out the day, but sometimes find myself neglecting me. Recently I realized that I need to nurture myself as well. So this blog is about ME!!!!! What fills my heart; my simple life of kids, husband, animals, home, and creativity. For being better2me leads me to be better to those I love.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Scheidemantle Adventure

Kellan's ex-girlfriend, Hayley, promised Keaton long ago a fishing trip. She is one to never forget a promise and so last week she and her mom, Cindy, picked him up for a Scheidemantle adventure, which means lots of action. They went up the mountain to Arrowhead when they got a call from Alyssa, Hayleys sister, that her credit card was stolen. Cindy had to hit the nearest bank and after that they decided to do the trout farm, it was closed. As a last resort they went to Puddingstone, where they had a blast and even included a five mile hike to the VOR.

I always kid that Keaton should have been born into their family, because they love to do everything he does and like them he just keeps going like an energizer bunny.

They also have the same sense of humor Cindy told me she was teasing Keaton that his dad needed to find her a pilot and she didn't care if he was short and fat and ugly, he just needed to be nice. And Keaton replied, so I should tell him your desperate. Lol...Keaton should have fun in Cindy's jr high classroom:)

Thank you Hayley and Cindy for making the day so special for Keaton!!!!! Next time I want to go! But not if it is one of your marathons lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

about me

Alta Loma, California, United States
I am a newly, 3 years, transplanted California, who has found her heart in Northern Idaho. Married to my better half, Kevin, for 34 years, we live on ten acres with a pond, a barn with 23 antique John Deer tractors, 18 chickens and four labs (3 fox red, 1 chocolate) My hubby took an early out from United during this Covid situation, but still works full time as a flight examiner, we are learning how to empty nest to its fullest. Only thing that would make life better is if our children and daughter in law lived closer.