Pages

Why? my blog title "Better2me"

As a woman, mother, and wife my first instinct is to take care of those around me. I nurture those I love in many ways through out the day, but sometimes find myself neglecting me. Recently I realized that I need to nurture myself as well. So this blog is about ME!!!!! What fills my heart; my simple life of kids, husband, animals, home, and creativity. For being better2me leads me to be better to those I love.

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Keaton and the Christmas Store at school.

Keaton lasted five hours before he HAD TO show me the Christmas present he got me from the Christmas store at school :) I had to promise to act surprised when I opened it for real on Christmas day. Then he showed me Kellan's present and explained that "Kellan is going to have to disregard where it says 'world's #1 Dad' on his present because they didn't have any that said #1 bro."

I asked him what he bought for himself and he said "nothing, cuz I bought good presents for all of you."

These are the best gifts.

2 comments:

  1. I love that silly little holiday store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, it doesn't even bother me when I give him 20.00 and he comes home with 4 dollars worth of stuff. One I know it is for a good cause, but more importantly because of the joy it brings to the kids that they picked out their own gifts and are so excited to give them. No diamond is as beautiful as a turtle paperweight!

    ReplyDelete

about me

Alta Loma, California, United States
I am a wife of 28 years to Kevin, a pilot, a mother of 22 year old Kellan and 15 year old Keaton. I am caretaker to a zoo of animals including dogs, cats, chickens, fish, birds, turtles, etc. I am a gardener, a cook, a writer, a painter, a teacher, and I am truly blessed to be able to live life the way I wish too.